I am interested in applying my scientific background to bioscience business strategy, commercialization and innovation in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
I am currently a PhD student in neuroscience at the University of California Santa Barbara. My background is in neuropharmacology, psychopharmacology, behavioral neuroscience research as well as involvement in innovative biotechnology design.
My research has focused on elucidating the neurochemical dynamics of neuropsychiatric disorders. Scientific research at a graduate level has required initiative, high level of organization, detail to orientation, the ability to collaborate, develop strong creative and conceptual thinking skills, strong presentation skills, as well as analytical and problem resolution skills.
A week long course offered by the American Society for Cell Biology and Keck Graduate Institute
MBA style courses on commercializing science, learning how to do market assessment, learning about bioscience business models and learning about bioscience business strategy and innovation.
PhD Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences: Neuroscience and Behavior
• Research has focused on: 1. Understanding the relation between psychostimulant drug kinetics, neurotransmission, and behavior to gain a better understanding of how drug action impacts nervous system function. 2. The employment of operant procedures to study drug taking and the assessment of motivational endpoints.
• Responsibilities included assisting with domestic and international regulatory submissions and product registrations. Assisted with complaint system for the market-released products as needed. Prepared and presented results of data analysis and metrics of Freudenberg Quality System related to complaints. Provided assistance and support to cross-functional project teams such as Quality, Engineering, Operations, Marketing and other departments as required.
• Participated in DEKRA and FDA audit. Assisted internal and customer product recalls, maintained regulatory files including submissions, technical files and assisted in the completion of assembly
• Perform in depth reviews of clinical files and regulatory data/information
• Teaching Assistant Position: Responsibilities included lecturing, holding review sessions, tutoring, grading
Introduction to Psychology (PSY1) Concepts in Biopsychology (PSY111) Biopsychology Lab (PSY111L), Behavioral Endocrinology Lab (PSY137L), Brain states (PSY166), Human Sexuality (PSY 146)
New? Sign-up for an account.