Careers that Change Lives
The role of the Senior Labeling Project Specialist requires using strategic and analytical thinking to develop and manage deliverables for large scope labeling projects for our Graphic Design Services team. This includes working with functional partners, assessing timelines and gathering input to ensure that labeling programs execute on time.
We’re looking for a highly organized and innovative Senior Labeling Project Manager who can manage multiple priorities and stakeholders to complete activities.
A career at Medtronic is like no other. We’re purposeful. We’re committed. And we’re driven by our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for millions of people worldwide.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
• Support the graphic design services team in developing and executing project timelines for labeling programs such as regulatory compliance, site transfers and acquisitions
• Build and Maintain high performing teams, drive task completion and ensure content development and approval are completed as expected
• Ensure on a consistent basis that high quality work is delivered on time and on budget. May manage third party and/or consultants in support of business objectives.
• Strategize and develop projects in coordination with project leads, including managing input and executing approvals through completion
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of relevant labeling/project management experience OR advanced degree and 2+ years of experience
Nice to Have
• Experience in strategic program planning and implementation
• Experience with regulatory compliance programs
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
• Excellent file management and project management skills
• Comfortable helping to define the direction for new processes, standards and operational plans based on business strategies
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within tight timeframes
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
• Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
• Experience working with external vendors
• Comfortable taking a leadership role with peers as needed
• Comfortable taking direction & feedback from multiple contributors and implementing it within deadlines
• A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
• Ability to work independently
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
To apply, please go to jobs.medtronic.com
New? Sign-up for an account.